Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Meditation

As a class assignment I am supposed to meditate. I did my best this morning to complete the task. Needless to say I found it extremely hard. With practice it might actually be beneficial. My mind kept wandering. Thinking about all the things I need to get done, relationships, family, and everything under the sun. I am supposed to do this 2 times. Maybe next time I will have more luck. I think I will try again after the kids go to bed tonight.

I still can not figure out why I can not get things from Quizilla to post on my blog. They are always distorted. I am going to try one more time. Maybe David can figure out what the problam is. It keeps saying a tag is not closed. Hmm..I am no where near computer literate enough to figure out what that means. So..if it works you will see something from Q. If not...you won't. Have a great day!






What kind of yarn are you?




You are Merino Wool.You are very easygoing and sweet. People like to keep you close because you are so softhearted. You love to be comfortable and warm from your head to your toes.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

No comments: