Friday, February 9, 2007

Friday

Dax is down for his morning nap and Savy is at pre-k for a couple of ours so I decided to make a post. Babe and I decided to make a trip to the book store last night to browse and get a book for a swap he is in. It was a trip I do not want to repeat. We decided it is not best to take the baby and Savy with us. Dax was tired & started fussing. Savy was tired and arguing about what she wanted in the store. Of course everything she wanted had a toy attached & was approx $30. I finally got her to decide on a book light she can use in bed and on road trip. Of course when we got home the crazy thing didn't work! I don't know what I was thinking when I thought we could casually browse in the store! LOL I should know better. David picked out a great book for his swap. I know she will love it! Tonight we are going on a couple's night out dinner. I am excited! We do not know any young couples with kids so it will be fun. We are going with 4 other couples from the MOM's group I went to yesterday! Brazillian food..yummy! Of course I am always nervous about the kids staying anywhere but with my mom. Especially the baby. They are staying at the YMCA. I guess we will see how it goes. Another couple is taking their 2 yr old there as well. I hope Savy has a blast! Savy is staying with MiMi and Poppy Sat night. It is here weekly sleep over. She gets so upset if she doesn't get to stay with them once a week. She loves them so much! David is going to the hockey game that night so once I get Dax to sleep I will probably get some much needed studying done. I have my first test next week. This weekend I need to get some craft stuff for Campfire, V-Day stuff for Savy and Babe, and mom and I are going to Affair of the Heart on Sunday. I think it will be a fun weekend. My sister and brother-in-law are coming next weekend! I can't wait! I miss them so much! We watched Lost last night! I am so glad it is back on. We have been waiting and waiting. I love that show! I am going to make another post in a minute. I know this is crazy but I have to reach 10 before I can sign up for the secret pal 10. It is driving me crazy! I want to enter now.

No comments: