Saturday, February 10, 2007

Couple's night out

David and I went to our first couple's night out. The restaraunt was awesome! Brazil do Cafe downtown. The only bad thing is that we waited and waited for the other couples to arrive and I was pretty embarassed when we had to ask them to take the table for 10 down and just go ahead and order. After we were done eating a girl came up and asked if I was Amanda. They were already eating. Come to find out that 2 couples cancelled and she just forgot that we were coming. I was a little upset!!Things do happen and I really want to be involved in this group so I am going to try some of the other things. I just hope this is a one time thing! Despite all that, David and I had a great dinner and then got to spend some nice quiet time in the bookstore. I got a couple of knitting books that look pretty cool. We picked up the kids from the Y. When we got there Savy was sitting in the corner with a little boy named Conner. They were so funny. They were talking and laughing away! She is such a flirt even at 5. They kept yelling bye and flirting all the way out the door. They said Dax was awesome too. That is so good to hear! I always worry about leaving him anywhere but with mom. Savannah wanted to go back tomorrow. Of course they only have it 2 times a month. She gets to spend the night with MiMi and Poppy so now she doesn't care. She LOVES going to their house. Well, the kids are in bed and I am heading that way myself!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the group thing didn't work out, but it sounds like you made the best of it and had a nice "date" anyway!