Wednesday, February 21, 2007

In a daze

Oh...to be so tired! I can not for the life of me figure out how my body functioned when I got up every two hours when my kids were first born. Unfortunately, Dax still gets up 1-2 times a night but David and I switch off. As a result, we usually get enough sleep. Last night was a whole different monster. Poor little thing is sick. He was crying all day yesterday. By the way, this is not like him at all. By last night he had 103 temp. Of course this came about right as we are leaving for the Campfire Bowling night. David went ahead and took Savy and then stopped at Target for some Tylenol so we could do the old switcharoo btwn tylenol & motrin. It did work..for awhile. The temp would go down then inveitable go back up. Needless to say, sleep was not in the cards. Well, I can't whine too much..I did get some sleep. David got up with him as well. I will take him to the doc this afternoon. I am sure he has an ear infection. I hate it...he is still so little. It is the hardest when the just feel crummy and do not know what is wrong! Atleast when we feel like crap we know why! Anyway, here is to hoping he gets well very soon.

I have class tonight. After I am going to the library to do research on my project. Multiple Personality Disorder. It is an interesting topic and I won't have any trouble finding a visual aid. I just dread the oral report. Oh..I hate it. I can already feel all the eyes on me. I always feel like such a goon. I think there are so many people who feel the same way. Unfortunately, that does not make me feel any better. I just hope the material I provide counteracts my nervousness. Only time will tell. I will also get my first test back. I hope I made the A I wanted.

Do not feel like taking the pic today but I will post a pic of the sport sock I am doing later. It is turning out kind of funky and I love it. I can't wait to finish them! They are sporty knee socks in Cascade fixation. Toe and 2 stripes at the top in a self striping orange & red. The foot & leg is black!

Mary is coming to clean today! What bliss! At this point I think I would go insane if I had to clean today.

Well, the day goes on and so does my haze!LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hated being in front of the class also. So I put of Speech forever. Finally took it and one of the suggestions the instructor gave us was to find a couple of friendly faces in the crowd. Focus on those few people. I had a classmate with the sweetest face and personality. I don't remember her name, but I do remember "finding" her eyes as I'd scan the few and how peaceful her smile made me. I've also heard to look at the top of their heads, they don't realize you are avoiding their eyes. Good luck!!

savyjade said...

Thank you Kay. I will try that! Hope you are going great! Missed you at Guild. I will see you at the knit-in in March!