Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Campfire Cuties



We had our weekly campfire meeting last night and I finally took some pictures. One of our little ones, Cassie, was not there so I will try to take some pics next time as well. Aren't they too cute?!! My co-leader finally decided to run a few meetings! Yay! It is a big help, especially right before a test. I know she has been nervous to do so but kids don't care! They just want to have a great time. Of course she did just fine as I knew she would. I told her...I have never had a clue what I was doing and it always turns out fine! I am not sure if I am going to lead next year. I will sure miss it if I don't!! It will just depend...school and family are most important right now! I think I overloaded a bit this year. My strange mind..thinking a stay at home mom has the time and should participate in everything. LOL! I seem to have less time now than when I worked! Not really sure if this is true. Our minds can play tricks on us when we think about the past. :)

I was trying to take a pic of Dax but he was much too interested in the camera!

Speaking of tests. I find out what I made on my last one tonight. I am keeping my fingers crossed for another A. We shall soon see.

We will be going to my Dad's for a few days during spring break. They want to keep Savy for the week. We will come back on Monday and leave her there. I think they are taking her to the beach. She will have fun but I know I will be dying for her return!

I got my secret pal for SP10! I am soo excited. My pal commented as well! Let the "fun" begin!

I must go...Have a great day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww..the pics are so cute!! They sure looked like they were having a good time!! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Hey SP! Your children are SO beautiful! I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be out of town until April 4th, but I promise I'll get your first package of goodies in the mail when I get home! Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you... and I'll stop by and comment while I'm gone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Much Love, Your SP