Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Back again

OK..so my posts will probably be random but here I am. I had a bad couple of days so David just brought my the laptop mom gave me a while back so I could be online from my fav chair. I can not stand to sit in our office chair at the desktop for very long. I have been playing around a little on ravelry and already love it. Mom came over today to help me out. She is so amazing. I only wish to be half the mother she is. I am excited about our Learn to Knit night coming up. There were several women in our mom's group of moore who were interested in learning so I set up a night for us to get together at one of the LYS. I am very excited about it. A friend of mine also sent out an email to the Norman group she is a part of. I think we have about 4-5 women wanting to learn at this point. I think it will be so much fun. Of course..no pics yet but I will post some soon. Mom should be posting some in the next few days on her blog from a family get together the other night. Well, short and sweet for now. Knit on!

No comments: