Friday, June 1, 2007

Memorial Day

I am finally back from Odessa. My grandfather was released from the hospital. He still has pneumonia but is doing better. I wish so much that I lived closer to them. I miss them so much.

Savy finished Pre-K and is both happy and sad at the same time. We have several things planned for her this summer so I know she will have a blast.

We spent Mem Day with my mom and Ron.
Dax and Savy had a blast in the sand box and we feasted upon bratwurst, potato salad, and baked beans.
We had a wonderful time as usual!!!

Last night Savy had her dance rehearsal. I am sure my mom will post pics on her next blog. Our camera died but we did get video. Yay.

I finally finished the Reggia silk socks. I will post a pic later. I also finished the front of the summer tank I wanted to do. Of course, I will post it later too.

Need to go get lunch started. David will be here in 45 min.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had fun with you guys, too....as usual :-)
Glad you are back home...I missed you!
Love You, Mom