Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A new mohawk

This week is going well. I really enjoyed myself at Knitting Guild on Sunday. I took some pics that will be posted on the blog. I just need to email them. We voted to become affiliated with the NGuild. I think it will be great! The more we get out there the more members we will have, the more good we will do, etc.. Everyone was in great spirits and the overall mood was terrific. There were 3 newbies that hung around for awhile after the meeting. They also joined up and payed there vdues. I am so excited!

We had Campfire Kids tonight. All the kids were so good. We had an ocean theme. They all seemed excited and interested. I am always so happy when they have a good time. I think that we are going to plant seeds next week and talk about plants. I hope they have as much fun as they did tonight.

I cast on my first square for the heritage afghan that mom and I are doing. I will post a pic next time. I am also working on the foot for the toe up jelly bean sock in yartini. I can't wait to wear them.

Ok...here they are. The cutest pics ever! Well, I am his mommy so of course I think that.


Have a great night!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE those pics!! That was so fun watching him get his bath and sport his new soapy mohawk! I'm glad you felt things went well at Guild! I felt the energy was really positive too!