Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Just got Dax to sleep for his morning nap and decided to make a post and fill out my profile. If our cat, Shadow, lets me that is. He is driving me crazy trying to eat my cereal. I have never had a cat that begs as much as he does. He has been a begger from day 1. It does not help that I seem to be his main target when he is being a pill. Babe says it is because he loves me. Hmm...not quite sure about that. When he is tired he is so loving and the best cuddle buddy. Any other time he drives me nuts! Feel like there is so much to do today. We have campfire kids tonight so I need to get ready for that. I love being the leader for the kids. It is so much fun. A little work but they are worth it. Tonight we are planning and making decorations for our mini Valentine's Day Party. I still need to pick up a few things for a swap that needs to be mailed by Thursday. Babe is mailing the winter scarf kit swap for me today while at work. When we get home tonight I need to go over the Campfire candy stuff ( I am the area distributor) and get a deposit ready. Then I need to study some. I just started back to school. I am only taking one class on Wed nights right now. Yes....my plate is full. Thank goodness I do have a lady come clean every other Wed morning. If not I think I would just go insane!! Oh well, the life and times of a new stay at home mommy. I swear it was easier when I worked. I didn't think I would ever say that but being a stay at home mom is harder than any other job I ever had! The grass is always greener on the other side though. Thank goodness my handsome hubby is so supportive and understanding about my daily battles. But don't think for a minute that I would change anything!! Being able to spend so much time with them is a blessing that not everyone can have. I will try to post a pic or two. We will see.

No comments: